http://www.8moms.com/referral/national/6c0ATe?dt=1314126009433 (get $8 for referring a friend)
http://babysteals.stealnetwork.com/index.php (one deal of the day, hint...search for babysteals archives to find past not sold out deals)
http://kidsteals.stealnetwork.com/ (sister site to babysteals, don't forget to do an search for the archive on this one too, there is also a scrapbook steals one too, just click the link on this page)
http://www.zulily.com/invite/bgenther671 (get $15 credit for referring a friend, just bought some christmas presents today from here!)
http://www.totsy.com/join/wintersbrooke (get $15 credit for referring a friend)
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/bgenther (get $10 credit for referring a friend, don't sign up for this one yet, every few months they have a deal that if you're new you can get a $15 or $25 credit. It doesn't look like they have anything right now, besides they are kind of pricey but they are designer brands.)
http://eversave.com/share/iXWA (get a $10 credit for signing up and when you refer a friend, hurray this expires in a few days, I'm going to use my credit for Nu me, and get some hair products and maybe a straightener, with my credit it will cost me $8 for $85 worth a product! Yeah!)
http://svmr.co/Rgnf (get $10 for referring a friend, my sis and I just scored a free slap bracelet watch for stocking stuffers a few days ago, you may want to wait until they have a credit when you sign up, which happens every few months)
https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/7986969?ref=lnk (get $5 credit for signing up and refer a friend to get $5 credit)
http://veryjane.com/ (cute boutique type things)
http://www.myhabit.com/homepage (can be pricey, but there are some good deals, and I have found a $25 credit by searching for in on the internet, the key to getting something is to log on at 9am sharp and just start putting stuff in your basket without looking at sizes or deciding if you really want it. They seriously sell out within minutes, but if your getting something free with your credit, you don't need to be too picky.)
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu27827911 (get $10 credit for referring a friend)
http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=717110 (get $10 credit for signing up and get $10 credit for referring a friend, I scored a pair of buffalo jeans a few months ago for $18)
https://www.saveology.com/shares/365082 ( get $10 credit when two friends buy a deal)
http://www.hautelook.com/invite/bgenther738 (get $10 credit when you refer a friend)
Ok so honestly I had no idea that I followed this many websites, I feel a little crazy now!
I seriously find the cutest shoes on these websites but can't justify buying them. What is the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?
http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=717110 (get $10 credit for signing up and get $10 credit for referring a friend, I scored a pair of buffalo jeans a few months ago for $18)
https://www.saveology.com/shares/365082 ( get $10 credit when two friends buy a deal)
https://www.plumdistrict.com/?ref=u4e0f3dcc6c6 (get $5 credit when a friend makes a purchase, I just bought $40 worth of hair care products for $16)
http://brookegenther.moolala.com/?pid=CPHPJL9%26cid=VND5J9J%26src=sc (kind of cool, they just set up a pay matrix for the friends you invite)
Ok so honestly I had no idea that I followed this many websites, I feel a little crazy now!
I seriously find the cutest shoes on these websites but can't justify buying them. What is the most you've spent on a pair of shoes?
So invite your friends, get some credit for some free stuff, score some awesome deals, have unique and different things and happy shopping. Let me know what you think about these sites.
PS If I find any more websites that I forgot about, I'll just add them to the list.
PPS Also I have use a separate email account for these websites because a lot of them send out a daily email
PPPS If you find a deal that you want, quickly do another search on google and look for an additional discount, I ordered some stuff from zulily and did a quick search and found a 10% coupon code, I order a voucher from plum district for hair care and then did a google search and found an additional 20% off the voucher price.
No comments:
Post a Comment