Saturday, February 11, 2012

Young Women

So I've been the Young Woman's President now for almost two years.  I care so much about these special daughters of God but I'm not sure that they know it or know how much their Father in Heaven loves them.  I wish that all young people could see how the choices they make today affect their entire lives.  I love these girls so much, and will always even when I'm not in YW anymore.  I know this seems like a weird post but I've just been thinking and praying about them so much lately.  If the prophet has decided on a special program just for the young girls in the church it's got to be important!  I hope that all my YW can see how important attending Sunday meetings, mutual, seminary, firesides and the other events are.  It's not just about having fun, it's being strengthened in numbers, feeling the spirit and becoming a better person, growing your testimony and feeling our Saviors love. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet. They are sooo lucky to have you!! Serisously, I have no doubt that you are an awesome YW Pres. I have served in every area of the church and YW and primary are my fave. :) Right now I am a primary teacher and I LOVE It!! Hubs is on the High Council for our stake so it is the PERFECT calling with uor crazy life.
    BIG HUGS my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete