I love coupon shopping! It's not the way it used to be. We have such a tight budget right now with me working part time and Chris working part time, so we've made many adjustments. Thanks to Audrey who got me hooked! Things I will not pay for because I get them free through coupon shopping:
toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, yogurt, deodorant. Other things that you may not know is that you can stack coupons. At Target you can use a Target coupon and a manufactuors coupon on the same item, then if it's on sale too, you probably will score an awesome deal!
This week I scored a pack of Little Swimmers for 2.99 reg 10.99 by stacking coupons at Walgreens. If you want to learn more, just let me know! Some of my favorite sites are
www.krazycouponlady.com
and I always shop at Stater Bros because it's so close so I follow 3 blogs for that store
www.christianclippers.com
http://www.southerncalisaver.com/
http://mrsundomestic.blogspot.com
If you ever want to talk coupons let me know!
Thanks for inspiring me to start up my coupon shopping again...I'll definitely let you know if I need help :) Also, I like your new blog background!
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke. Noticed your blog on Falon's blog list. I like it. On Friday I over heard you ask Marcie if you had talked to much. I wanted to tell you that you didn't talk to much. I enjoyed your comments about the book. I thought book club was fun. Did you? I am looking forward to the next one. Feel free to stop my my blogs. I have a family one. I don't update that one too often and I have a fashion blog. I update that one a couple times a week. Have a nice week. :)
ReplyDeleteMethod Clothe