Sunday, November 14, 2010

This time of year, BIRTHDAY TIME!!

So I am turning the big 30 this year, which wasn't a really big deal to me until my dad started saying "I can't believe my oldest little girl is going to be 30, I just can't believe it" over and over for the past few weeks.  Yes I am getting older, and I think I'm starting to look it too!  But there are some great things about having a birthday each year...FREE STUFF!!!  Here's the breakdown of what I've already got.  It's great because you have usually about 2-4 weeks to use it all.  It really is like having a whole birthday month.  The one downfall is that you have to sign up at each site individually, and they do occasionally send other emails, and you have to look for your coupons before your birthday! Other than that it's great!!!
  • Coldstone- Like it with one mix in (didn't get an email coupon this year so went to the website and it was there when in logged in and I printed it off)
  • Red Robin -Free Burger
  • Mimi Cafe -$10 off a $20 bill
  • Del Taco-Free Shake
  • Rubios-$7 towards any meal or amount of food
  • Famous Daves-a surprise, you have to go in and then they will tell you what it is, last year I got a rack of ribs! Last year we even got an email coupon code for our anniversary!
  • IHOP- I think it's a free meal 
 I know that there are a lot more freebies out there but so far these are the ones that we use almost every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment