So my obsession began with an innocent little party that I attended and now I'm a consultant!! I thought that tupperware was well, not that impressive because I have the ziploc containers for the fraction of the cost. I have done research and now absolutely love tupperware. I had no idea how much it's evoloved over these past years.
I am so excited that I can cook everything in the microwave over the summer (with the special cooker). I seriously have already cooked a chicken casserole and a cake in it-yes all in the microwave. Well I signed up just for the discount, and am also giving it to friends and family. I'm not opposed to doing parties for anyone, but I couldn't give the discount at the parties but I could have lots of prizes and the hostess benefits alone are totally worth it!
Tupperware can be expensive, so I totally recommend buying from the sale flier. Let me know if you or anyone you know wants to order. Also for every $50 you order, you will get a free gift! The gifts will always be changing depending on what I have and can get. If there is an item you want, but can't find it in the catalog, let me know, I might be able to figure out a way for you to get it! You can either see me for a current catalogue and specials or check out the www.tupperware.com website. Thanks and happy shopping!
Found your blog by accident. We have always loved tupperware. Our blog --- www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete